Search using this query type:



Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (46 total)

Clear, glass bottle that reads "A.J. Shepard Druggist Kearney, Neb." Possibly used for apothecary and medicinal purposes.

An original, metal lock found at Fort Niobrara by Merwyn Henderson. The Lock reads "Eagle Lock Co. Terryville, CT, U.S.A." The patent number is FEB 25 1896.

Four bullets fully intact. One is labeled EVV & Co. Found by Merwyn Henderson at/near Fort McPherson in Nebraska.

A metal ephemera artifact (possibly a bell) meant to promote Farmers State Bank of Kearney, Nebraska. Text on the front reads "Farmers State Bank, Established 1890, Kearney, Nebr."

Metal, red and gold colored miniature bank to promote the Fort Kearney State Bank of Kearney, Nebraska.

Postcard with black and white photograph of the damage left by a tornado that went through Kearney, Nebraska on June 6, 1908.

Original wooden road marker for Fort Kearney Crossing. The dates on the front are 1848, 1871. The marker was installed in 1910 and found years later. The dates on the front mark when the trail to Fort Kearney crossed the Platte River from 1848-1871…

Wooden walking cane that has a hidden, detachable knife at the top. L.D. Powers, local Buffalo County enthusiast, carved the cane in January 1939. See associated article for further information.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2