The Big Bondeave dairy bottles held cream and milk from Marg Stoner’s (maiden name Pinkerton) family farm from the 1930’s and 1940’s that was located east of Chadron, Nebraska. The cream and milk was sold to local grocery stores (Miller’s, White’s, and Kinwood Grocery). After her father’s death her mother had to take over the family farm to provide for the family’s six children.
Marg Stoner, Chadron State College History Harvest, 2014
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Dawes Country (Neb.)