Search using this query type:



Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (103 total)

The stones were architectural decorative elements originally located on the facade of the Kearney, Nebraska, Opera House which opened on May 1, 1891. The Opera House hosted entertainment, graduations, and other community events until May 14, 1932,…

Photographs, menus, and advertisements for Corral Cafe- a restaurant that was an Oriental Cafe. It was the first Oriental Cafe of Kearney, Nebraska and was open from January 1968 to 1983.

Colored postcard with a picture of the Buffalo County Courthouse. It is addressed to Mr. J. W. Frey of Omaha, Nebraska.

Colored postcard depicting Central Avenue, downtown Kearney, Nebraska.

Unused colored postcard from the Covered Wagon Souvenir Stand that used to be west of Kearney, Nebraska

Postcard showing downtown Kearney, Nebraska c. 1910. It is addressed to Miss Violet Peterson of Funk, Nebraska

Postcard showing the State Normal School of Kearney, Nebraska, c. 1910. The State Normal School opened in 1905 and is now the University of Nebraska at Kearney. The postcard is addressed to Mr. Lon Caldwell of Elgin, Nebraska.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2