Search using this query type:



Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (6 total)

Clear, glass bottle that reads "A.J. Shepard Druggist Kearney, Neb." Possibly used for apothecary and medicinal purposes.

An original, metal lock found at Fort Niobrara by Merwyn Henderson. The Lock reads "Eagle Lock Co. Terryville, CT, U.S.A." The patent number is FEB 25 1896.

Black and white photograph taken by Solomon D. Butcher of S. D. Butcher & Son Photography Studio. Photo shows downtown Kearney, Nebraska under construction along Central Avenue and shows the location of S. D. Butcher & Son's studio.

Black and white photograph taken by Solomon D. Butcher of S. D. Butcher & Son Photography Studio. Photo shows downtown Kearney, Nebraska under construction near (or possibly on) Central Avenue.

Black and white photograph of Longfellow High School, built in 1890 at 303 West 22nd Street, serving as Kearney's primary high school until the 1960's. The building was demolished in 1969.

Wedding portrait photograph of Ed Bennett and Julia A. (nee) Manning taken in 1898. Ed and Julia were the maternal grandparents of Cel Davis. Their names are written on the back side.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2