Search using this query type:



Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (46 total)

Colored advertisement on card stock with hand-drawings and paintings for the Opera House Bar

Large group picture of the men who were boosters in Kearney in the early nineteenth century. The photograph was taken by Solomon D. Butcher.

Original wooden road marker for Fort Kearney Crossing. The dates on the front are 1848, 1871. The marker was installed in 1910 and found years later. The dates on the front mark when the trail to Fort Kearney crossed the Platte River from 1848-1871…

An original, round Thermo-Scope used at the Ira C. Anderson Funeral Home (established in 1920) in Kearney, Nebraska (which is now the Horner, Lieske, McBride, & Kuhl Funeral Home in Kearney located at the intersection of 25th St. and Avenue A.…

Clear, glass bottle that reads "A.J. Shepard Druggist Kearney, Neb." Possibly used for apothecary and medicinal purposes.

A metal ephemera artifact (possibly a bell) meant to promote Farmers State Bank of Kearney, Nebraska. Text on the front reads "Farmers State Bank, Established 1890, Kearney, Nebr."
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2